Adaptation by Odette
"Celebrating The Greater Napa Valley."
Adaptation wines were crafted to celebrate the greater Napa Valley, expanding beyond the appellations specific to the PlumpJack, CADE and Odette Estate wines. Approachable both in taste and price-point, it is the perfect wine for either the introductory or seasoned connoisseur. Adaptation seeks to evoke the convivial spirit PlumpJack was founded on.
- Adaptation Chardonnay, Napa Valley - The Chardonnay is bright and lively, and is truly expressive of the varietal with grapes sourced from three distinct Carneros vineyards.
- Adaptation Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley - A true celebration of the whole Napa Valley, this wine is crafted from five renowned Napa Valley vineyards ranging from Calistoga to Oak Knoll.
- Adaptation Petite Sirah, Napa Valley - Big, bold and loaded with fruit, our Petite Sirah is sourced from vineyards planted in the warmest pockets of the northern Napa Valley.
"Six generations of farming and grape growing - at work."
Nestled along the Sacramento River, in Clarksburg, CA, Bogle Vineyards is a nationally acclaimed winery built upon six-generations of family farming and grape growing.
- Bogle is a family owned and operated winery and vineyard.
- Wine Spectator Top 20 Value Brands in the World.
- Market Watch Hot Brand Winner...Thirteen Years in a Row!
"Green Elevated! A modern interpretation of Howell Mountain Cabernet."
In 2005 CADE Estate Winery was founded on Howell Mountain as a compliment to the valley floor terroir of PlumpJack Winery. Like PlumpJack, CADE takes its name from Shakespeare, who used the term to refer to the wine casks—or cades—used to transport wine from Bordeaux to England in Elizabethan times.
- First LEED Gold Certified, Organically farmed estate in California.
- CADE Estate is perched above the fog line at 1,800 feet of elevation in the Historic Howell Mountain appellation.
- CADE Estate is a 54 acre property with 21 acres devoted to organically farmed hillside Cabernet Sauvignon (19 acres) and Merlot (2 acres).
"Balance, Restraint and Respect for Terroir"
Founded in 1981 by John Williams and his family, Frog's Leap gained an early reputation as a pioneer in organic grape growing and dry farming; a combination that has allowed the winery to continually make wines that value balance, demonstrate restraint and truly reflect their climate, soil and circumstance - or - terroir
- Family owned and operated.
- Dry-farmed and organically grown.
- Traditional winemaking.
"Quality, integrity and innovation that stand the test of time."
Heitz Wine Cellars was established in 1961 in Napa Valley by Joe and Alice Heitz at a time when there were less than 15 wineries. Today the winery is run by the second generation; Kathleen Heitz Myers (president) and her brother David Heitz (winemaker). There is now also a third generation involved, making it truly a family owned business.
- Heitz Wine Cellars is synonymous with Cabernet Sauvignon. During its rich 50+ years of Napa Valley winemaking, the winery has become known as a benchmark producer of the Cabernet varietal.
- Over the years, Heitz Wine Cellars has helped put Napa Valley on the world map of great regions for Cabernet Sauvignon
- Three different bottlings of Cabernet Sauvignon are produced each year; two of which are produced and bottled exclusively from single vineyards: Martha's Vineyard (located in the Oakville appellation) and Trailside Vineyard (located in the Rutherford appellation).
"Re-writing the definition of greatness of Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays"
Kistler Vineyards is a small, family established and privately owned and operated winery dedicated to the vinification of world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir using old world Burgundian techniques applied to our new world vineyards.
- Kistler has been making world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir for more than 30 years.
- Kistler works with fruit from the finest vineyard sites in Sonoma County and Carneros.
- Kistler's wines are vineyard driven, made from low yielding grapevines and emphasizing acidity.
- Kistler's wines are not fined or filtered resulting in unsurpassed richness.
Madness & Cures
"Sanity Cures Madness."
Some of the most successful partnerships start with a mix of disparate parts. In this instance, take a daring winemaker, Reed Renaudin, wine connoisseur/entrepreneur Mattias Stolpe and his marketing minded wife Laura and the result is the dynamic trio that produced Madness and Cures - Sanity Red Blend. Through the madness of their existing careers the partners came together with an antidote: produce handcrafted, exception wine from Alexander Valley that they and others would enjoy.
- Madness and Cures launched their inaugural vintage of 2012 Sanity Red in March 2013.
"The Martinelli Family has been growing grapes and making wine in Sonoma County since the 1880's."
The Martinelli family produces small lots of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Syrah, and Zinfandel produced from estate grown grapes. These vineyards are meticulously farmed by Lee Martinelli Sr., and his two sons, Lee, Jr. and George, continuing five generations of the proud family legacy of care-taking the land.
- All of the wines at Martinelli Winery come from their estate vineyards, some of which were planted over 100 years ago.
- The Martinellis are meticulous farmers in the Russian River Valley and Somoa Coast AVA's where they sell 90% of their fruit to other wineries, keeping only the best of their grapes for Martinelli Wines.
- artinelli Winery uses a natural approach to winemaking (the wines are unfined and unfiltered, neither hot nor cold stabilized), which allows the essence of fully ripened fruit to shine through from the vineyard of the wine.
"Uniquely rich and subtle Pinot Noir from the cool Sonoma Coast."
Occidental is Steve Kistler’s new Pinot Noir project and is dedicated to the production of world-class Pinot Noir from the Freestone-Occidental area. A state-of-the-art winery was built just east of the town of Bodega on a ridge top next to the Bodega Headlands Vineyard overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Occidental has 38 years experience making fine Pinot Poir.
- They own and farm all of the vineyards producing grapes for our wines.
- One unifying force, Steve Kistler, makes all decisions involved in selecting sites for planting, choice of plant material, farming methods, and winemaking techniques.
"Effortlessly Elegant. Deliberately Bold."
Tucked into the dramatic palisades of the Stags Leap District, sits Odette Estate on 45 voluptuous acres. As the newest addition to the beloved region, Odette looks to serve as a “breath of fresh air” to the historic District. Contemporary architecture and design, paired with a contemporary stance on environmental responsibility, Odette is symbolic of the future of Stags Leap.
- Odette is a fabled princess… a mistress… a judge… a heroine. Odette is both of antiquity and modernity. You will find her in works of fiction and tales from history. Odette encapsulates our inspiration for this property - femininity, strength and power. Enchanté.
- Odette is composed of 45 Acres, with 32-acres presently planted. All five Bordeaux varietals are found on the estate: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Malbec.
- The first vintage of Odette's Cabernet Sauvignons scored a whopping 96 points (Cabernet Sauvignon Estate) and 100 points (Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve) by Robert Parker Wine Advocate in October 2014...with the 2013 vintages promising even higher scores!
"Showcasing the Oakville appellation to its very best."
PlumpJack Winery sits squarely in the heart of Napa Valley’s renowned Oakville region, surrounded by a 42-acre estate vineyard highly regarded for the quality of its Cabernet Sauvignon. Gordon Getty and Gavin Newsom established PlumpJack Winery in 1995, inspired by one of Shakespeare’s most memorable characters, Sir John “PlumpJack” Falstaff.
- PlumpJack produces 4 varietals (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah and Chardonnay) with Cabernet being the most known
- PlumpJack Cabernet is only produced from the estate vineyard.
- Both the PlumpJack winery building and estate vineyard date back to the 1800s,
Robert Craig Winery
"Cabernet Sauvignon Elevated"
Situated on the summit of Napa Valley's Howell Mountain, Robert Craig Winery continues the long tradition of excellence in small-lot, mountain and hillside-grown Cabernet production which has been Bob Craig's passion for more than three decades.
- Produces less than 10,000 cases annually.
- Produces Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignons from: Howell Mountain, Mount Veeder, Spring Mountain, Diamond Mountain and the foothills of Mount George.
- All Robert Craig Cabernets are made from grapes harvested at low brix levels in order to preserve acidity, and are bottled unfiltered and unfined.
"Fine Wine For EVERYONE."
"Slingshot focuses on taking fruit from our family vineyard to craft wines that everyone can enjoy."
- Founded by James Stewart after learning about the wine business while managing Stewart Cellars
- Winemaker Caroline Stewart studied under Paul Hobbs Winery and Crossbarn.
- Slingshot wines are made with estate fruit.
"It's the quest that drives us."
Stewart Cellars begins and ends with family. Today nearly 16 years after Michael and Anne Stewart first came to Napa Valley, their grown son and daughter have joined the family business. For these two generations and for the Stewart clan of tomorrow, the ambition remains the same: respect the dirt, start with the best fruit, drive hard for perfection, embrace the elegance of the human touch.
- Intent on making high quality wines that meet the expectations of Napa Valley wines demand.
- Fruit is sourced from both Napa Valley and Russian River.
- Family owned winery being run by the second generation brother and sister team of James Stewart (General Manager) and Caroline Guthrie (winemaker).
"Truchard wines are truly...wines with a sense of place."
Truchard Vineyards is a small, family-owned winery in the Carneros region of Napa Valley. Proprietors Tony and Jo Ann Truchard have managed a successful winery and grown exceptional grapes for over 30 years.
- 100% Estate Bottled Wines.
- Part of the rebirth of Carneros in the 1970s.
- Napa Valley grape growers for the past 40 years.
"Quality, Consistency & Style."
ZD Wines, three generations of the deLeuze family producing world class Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon in Napa Valley.
- ZD's founding partners worked in the aerospace industry during the Space Race where they worked under a quality control program "Z"ero "D"effects!
- ZD Wines was the first winery to recognize the Carneros region of Napa Valley on a wine label with the winery's 1969 Pinot Noir.
- ZD Wines Estate Vineyards in Rutherford and Carneros have been Certified Organic since 1999.